More FREE MONEY! Yay! 🙂
Want to make an easy $50? Just open an ING Direct Orange Everyday account if you don’t already have one and get paid.
The account is completely fee-free (except when used overseas) and all you need to do to get paid is to open it and make a one-time deposit. You do not have to keep using it or even keep any money in it.
Here is what you need to do:
- Go to this special link and register your details as required.
- Open an ING Direct Orange Everyday account online using the same details. You will be prompted to do that once you register.
- Make a deposit of at least $2,000 into your new ING Direct Orange Everyday account by 16th May 2014. The money does not have to stay in the account if you don’t want to and you can withdraw it the next day.
Do all that and ING Direct will pay $50 into your new ING Direct Orange Everyday account by 26th May 2014. Free money!
Now, as discussed above, you don’t actually have to keep using this account or switch your banking away from your existing transaction account if you don’t want to. You just need to be someone who never held an ING Direct Orange Everyday account before (Saving Maximiser or Term deposit accounts with ING Direct are fine) and deposit at least $2000 by the 16/05/2014 deadline. That’s it!
However, the ING Direct Orange Everyday account is actually a pretty good product as far as transaction accounts are concerned. It has no fees (except when used overseas) and will pay you a 5% instant cash rebate on any purchase you make using visa PayWave for the first six months your new ING Direct Orange Everyday account is open.
By the way, if you would like to find out what is the ABSOLUTE BEST transaction account currently available in Australia (the one we do actually recommend you switch your everyday banking to) and are not yet one of our subscribers, just put your details in the box below and you will find out instantly. It’s 100% FREE.
Before you go:
The Spending Hackers Recommend:
- If you are after a no-contract mobile plan with unlimited calls & text in Australia and lots of data – this is your best option.
- Your BEST options for broadband with lots of data and no contract.
- Smile – Save up to 40% on your dental bill WITHOUT taking private health insurance (or ‘double dip’ if you already have it)!
- Vision Direct – The biggest range of designer eyewear on the planet for the lowest price.
Put us to work for you!
The Spending Hacker Concierge service is where we put our skills and combined decades of experience towards finding the absolute best deal for your individual needs & specific circumstances – full details on this page.
The Spending Hacker Scout service is where we not only find you the absolute best deal for your individual needs & specific circumstances but we also make sure you continue to always be on the best deal. If a better deal becomes available at any point in time, we let you know straight away- full details on this page.