Today is a pretty important day for us here at Spending Hacker HQ as today we are happy to announce our first exclusive deal available only to our readers and subscribers!
Yes, that’s right, you won’t find this deal anywhere on the net!
This exclusive deal is a Udemy coupon code which allows you to get a whopping 65% off on almost any paid course sold through this platform.
Udemy is the biggest provider of short video-based online courses on Earth with more than 12,000 courses taught in 10 different languages and have more than 2 million students across 190 countries.
All the courses on are on-demand which means they have no set start or finish dates. You can start any course at any time and you have access to the course content forever.
Udemy recently ran a 65% off promotion across the bulk of their offering which lasted only 5 days. Thanks to some friends in high places (not really but it makes us sound important, doesn’t it? 😉 ), we have been able to secure an extension of this promotion until 30/06/2014 which is exclusive to our readers and subscribers.
By using the Udemy coupon code SPENDINGHACKER , you are able to secure a fixed 65% discount on almost any paid course on Udemy. The only exclusions will be course creators who have specifically advised Udemy that they do not wish to participate (but we were told that this is a very limited number indeed, less than 5% of the course providers).
As it is often with such deals, there are certain T&Cs that must be adhered to but they are not too onerous in our opinion:
- Coupon code is not valid with any other promotional offer or discount.
- Coupon code must be used by June 30, 2014 11:59 PDT (so late morning July 1 AEST).
- One coupon code use only per purchase.
- Coupon code requires a Udemy account, which is free to open.
- Udemy reserves the right to cancel the coupon code at any time.
- Coupon code is not exchangeable for cash.
- Coupon code is not valid with purchases made on the Udemy iPhone, iPad or Android apps but you can view the content on the apps after it was purchased through their normal desktop site.
- Some courses do not apply (around 5% of all the paid courses according to what we have been told by Udemy).
- If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the actual amount you paid and not the listed course price. That’s only fair.
So there you go, the first exclusive deal at Spending Hacker. This udemy coupon code works from anywhere in the world and is not restricted just for purchases originating from Australia.
Get started by clicking the banner below or this link and spread the word about this exclusive deal (and about us if you don’t mind) to your friends. The more people we have taking advantage of this deal, the more exclusive deals we will be able to offer you in the future.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Before you go:
The Spending Hackers Recommend:
- If you are after a no-contract mobile plan with unlimited calls & text in Australia and lots of data – this is your best option.
- Your two BEST options for ADSL broadband with lots of data and no contract until the NBN arrives.
- Smile – Save up to 40% on your dental bill WITHOUT taking private health insurance (or ‘double dip’ if you already have it)!
- Vision Direct – The biggest range of designer eyewear on the planet for the absolute lowest price.
- Thinking of going solar? Get 3 obligation-free quotes from properly qualified installers (guaranteed!) in your local area from either 3 Quotes or Solar Market.