We are always happy to consider submissions from business owners and bloggers who feel they are able to write posts which will resonate with our audience.
However, we are quite picky and have strict criteria your post must meet in order to be considered.
Our Criteria for guest posts are as follows:
- The post must contain useful & actionable information for our readers (as determined by us at our sole discretion) which will help them save money and/or be more savvy consumers.
- The post must be 100% original content (i.e. not published anywhere else on the web previously). All posts go through a series of checks before being published in order to make sure they haven’t been published previously.
- The post must be longer than 1000 words and ideally, longer than 1500 words.
- Any association (of any kind!) between the post’s author and a product or service mentioned in the post MUST be disclosed at the time of submission of your proposed guest post.
If you don’t disclose your association, your post will be deleted once we find out (and rest assured we will!). You will also be barred from submitting any further guest posts and your product or service will be permanently banned from being mentioned on our website.
- You should carefully review the writing ‘voice’ on our website and make your writing style as similar as possible to it. If you don’t, we reserve the right to modify your guest post ourselves, send it back to you for revision or reject it.
What will you get if you meet the above Criteria?
Author byline with one link to your website + any social media properties you would like to include.